Wednesday, March 17, 2010
2. Yes, I just referenced the Twilight series. Suck it. I'm on the fourth book and only feel slightly (a lot) ridiculous when I pull the book out on a plane and grown business folk look at me like, "She doesn't LOOK twelve...."
3. I've missed blogging. I've missed Apes. I've somehow almost missed the entire month of March. I didn't even call one of my best friends, Jenni, until 10pm on her birthday. In-E-propriate.
4. I had a Ben and Jerry's milkshake in the Atlanta airport last week. For the record, NOT on the P90x recommended list.
5. Yeah, I haven't done much (any) P90x this week. But I'm getting back on that wagon!
6. April is wowing the tennis community here and she's got her first official match on Sunday. Can't wait to watch her tear it up and then gloat, from my seat, about how much better I could play than she did. With both hands tied together and left in the car.
7. The little ball on my Blackberry keeps falling out and I haven't had time to take it by the Verizon store. It's being held in place by a piece of scotch tape. I'm keepin' it classy.
Saturday, March 6, 2010
I'm putting all my faith in the Z-pack perscribed by the doctor yesterday and have promised Apes I will not attempt my own tonsillectomy.
In other news, Apes is attempting to learn her the difference between "bad ass" and "hard ass"....my work here is never done....
Oh - I see sunshine, I see sinshine! Totally worth reporting....
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry